I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with pharoptima.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Atvast (Brand name: Atorlip-5)
Atorvastatina Atorvastatin Calcium Atorvastatin Calcium Hydrate Abaran Ab-Vas-F Alnavas Alvastin Amat Amdepin Duo Am-Descol Amdova Amicor Amitor Amlator Amlip Amloat Amlodipine/Atorvastatin Pfizer Amlodipine/Atorvastatine Krka Amvastan Apo-Atorva Apo-Atorvastatin Aqualip Aragil Arpitor Arpitor-CP Artas Asat Ascova Aspavor Astat Astatin Astator Astin Aston Astor Asvasin Atacor Atarp Atarva Atast Atba Atchol ASP Atchol-F Atenor Ateroclar Ateroks Ateroz Atheart Atheart-EZ Atilen Atix Atix-EZ Atocor Atofast Atofast-EZ Atofast-F Atofast-M Atolife Atolife-EZ Atolinka Atolip Atolis Atonor Ator Atora-EZ Atordapin Atorec Atoreza Atorfit Atorgamma Atorgen Atorhasan Atoris Atorlip Atorlip Lafrancol Atormac Atormac-D Atormac-TG Atormax Atormex Atornet Atornet-F Atorquilab Atorslim Atorstat Atorvader Atorvagen Atorvanorm Atorvaright Atorvast Atorvastatin Atorvastatin 1A Pharma Atorvastatin Actavis Atorvastatin Aurobindo Atorvastatin Beximco Atorvastatin Billev Atorvastatin Bluefish Atorvastatin CP Atorvastatin Dexcel Atorvastatin Farmax Atorvastatin Genera Atorvastatin Genoptim Atorvastatin Krka Atorvastatin Miklich Atorvastatin Momaja Atorvastatin Orion Atorvastatin P & D Atorvastatin Polpharma Atorvastatin Portfarma Atorvastatin Ranbaxy Atorvastatin Replek Atorvastatin Sandoz Atorvastatin Teva Atorvastatin Torrent Atorvastatin Unicorn Atorvastatin Vitama Atorvastatin Winthrop Atorvastatin Wockhardt Atorvastatina Actavis Atorvastatina Andromaco Atorvastatina Cevallos Atorvastatina Cormin Atorvastatina Fabra Atorvastatina Farmandina Atorvastatina Firma Atorvastatina GA Atorvastatina Genfar Atorvastatina ISA Atorvastatina L.CH. Atorvastatina La Santé Atorvastatina Nifa Atorvastatina Northia Atorvastatina Opko Atorvastatina Pasteur Atorvastatina Sandoz Atorvastatine Aurobindo Atorvastatine Beximco Atorvastatine Focus Atorvastatine Glob Atorvastatin-Egis Atorvastatin-ratiopharm Atorvastatin-Remedica Atorvastatin-Teva Atorvastatinum 123ratio Atorvasterol Atorvast-Natrapharm Atorva-TG Atorvex Atorvik Atorvik-EZ Atorvox Atorvox Plus Atosta Atovar Atovarol Atovex Atozet Atractin Atria Atrocell Atrolip Atrox ATV ATV Plus Atvast Atvast-EZ Atvast-FB Avas Avas Plus Avas-AM Avas-EZ Avasta A-Vin A-Vin-AS Avitorel Aztor EZ Ab-Vas Acrovastin Actalipid Adco-Atorvastatin Ador Ale Altoram Amedo Amlodipin Plus Pfizer Amlodipine/Atorvastatin Actavis Amoriro Ampliar Ampliar Plus Analip Antorcin Anxolipo Anzitor Apecor Arito Arkas Arvastatil Ascord Astra Astucor Atasin Atastar Atenfar Ateroclar Combi Atofar Atolow Atomax Atopitar Atora Atorasat Atorbir Ator-Chol Atorcombo Atorfen Atorgon Atorpharm Atorphil Atorsan Atorscot Atorstad Atorstatineg Atorva Atorva - Dex Atorva Pfizer Atorva Teva Atorvadivid Atorval Atorvalan Atorvalet Atorvanox Atorva-Q Atorvastacalc Atorvastan Atorvastateg Atorvastatin - 1 A Pharma Atorvastatin +Pharma Atorvastatin AbZ Atorvastatin AL Atorvastatin Amer Atorvastatin Apotex Atorvastatin Aristo Atorvastatin Axapharm Atorvastatin Bevo Atorvastatin Chemipha Atorvastatin Consilient Atorvastatin Domesco Atorvastatin DSEP Atorvastatin easypharm Atorvastatin EE Atorvastatin ELC Atorvastatin Farmilia Atorvastatin G.L. Atorvastatin Genericon Atorvastatin GH Atorvastatin HBF Atorvastatin Helvepharm Atorvastatin Hennig Atorvastatin Hexal Atorvastatin JG Atorvastatin KN Atorvastatin Kyorin Atorvastatin Medochemie Atorvastatin Meiji Atorvastatin Mylan Atorvastatin Nichi-Iko Atorvastatin NS Atorvastatin Olinka Atorvastatin Orifarm Atorvastatin Pfizer Atorvastatin PharmaS Atorvastatin Q Pharma Atorvastatin ratiopharm Atorvastatin Richet Atorvastatin Sanis Health Atorvastatin Sawai Atorvastatin Spirig HC Atorvastatin STADA Atorvastatin Streuli Atorvastatin TAD Atorvastatin Tarbis Atorvastatin Towa Atorvastatin Uni Atorvastatin Yarindo Atorvastatin YD Atorvastatin ZE Atorvastatin Zentiva Atorvastatina Abex Atorvastatina Aler Atorvastatina Almus Atorvastatina Alter Atorvastatina Angenerico Atorvastatina Apotex Atorvastatina Atorvan Atorvastatina Azevedos Atorvastatina Bluepharma Atorvastatina Ciclum Atorvastatina Cinfa Atorvastatina Colmed Atorvastatina Combix Atorvastatina Davur Atorvastatina DOC Generici Atorvastatina Dr. Reddy's Atorvastatina Ecar Atorvastatina Ecuaquimica Atorvastatina Edigen Atorvastatina Eurogenerici Atorvastatina Farmogene Atorvastatina Farmoz Atorvastatina Generis Atorvastatina Generis Phar Atorvastatina Germed Atorvastatina Germed Pharma Atorvastatina Kern Pharma Atorvastatina Korhispana Atorvastatina Krka Atorvastatina L.B.A. Atorvastatina Labesfal Atorvastatina Mabo Atorvastatina Mepha Atorvastatina Mintlab Atorvastatina MK Atorvastatina Mundogen Atorvastatina Mylan Atorvastatina Mylan Pharmaceuticals Atorvastatina Normon Atorvastatina Ocram Atorvastatina Parke-Davis Atorvastatina Pensa Atorvastatina Pfizer Atorvastatina Pharmacia Atorvastatina Pharmakern Atorvastatina Qualigen Atorvastatina Ranbaxy Atorvastatina Ranbaxygen Atorvastatina Ratio Atorvastatina Ratiopharm Atorvastatina Rider Atorvastatina Stada Genericos Atorvastatina TAD Atorvastatina Tarbis Atorvastatina Tavitan Atorvastatina Tecnigen Atorvastatina Tetrafarma Atorvastatina Teva Atorvastatina Teva Italia Atorvastatina Tevagen Atorvastatina Tolife Atorvastatina Urquima Atorvastatina Winthrop Atorvastatina Zentiva Atorvastatin-CT Atorvastatine (als calcium) Aurobindo Atorvastatine A Atorvastatine Almus Atorvastatine Alter Atorvastatine Apotex Atorvastatine Arrow Atorvastatine Arrow Lab Atorvastatine BGR Atorvastatine Bluefish Atorvastatine CF Atorvastatine Cristers Atorvastatine EG Atorvastatine Evolugen Atorvastatine Isomed Atorvastatine Jacobsen Atorvastatine Krka Atorvastatine Mylan Atorvastatine Pfizer Atorvastatine Pharmathen Atorvastatine PHR LAB Atorvastatine Ranbaxy Atorvastatine Ranbaxy Pharmacie Generiques Atorvastatine ratiopharm Atorvastatine Sandoz Atorvastatine Teva Atorvastatine Teva Sante Atorvastatine Zentiva Lab Atorvastatine Zydus France Atorvastatin-Mepha Atorvastat-Mepha Atorvastax-Drossapharm Atorvep Atorvin Atorvistat Atostar Atoterol Atova Atovarol CBG Atraven Atrost Atrosterol Atrovita Avamax Avanor Avascare Avascare-EZ Avastatin Axo Aztor Amaloris Atorvastatiin/Amlodipiin Krka Atorvastatina Bexal Atorvastatina Cinfamed Atorvastatina Farma Ratio Atvast
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.81AUD||$13.05AUD||$85.88AUD $72.83AUD|
|120 pills||$0.74AUD||$26.11AUD||$114.50AUD $88.39AUD|
|180 pills||$0.66AUD||$52.22AUD||$171.75AUD $119.53AUD|
|270 pills||$0.62AUD||$91.38AUD||$257.63AUD $166.25AUD|
|360 pills||$0.59AUD||$130.54AUD||$343.50AUD $212.97AUD|
Atvast is used to treat high cholesterol. Atvast is also used to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications in people with coronary heart disease or type 2 diabetes. Atvast is a cholesterol-lowering medication that blocks the production of cholesterol (a type of fat) in the body. Atvast reduces low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total cholesterol in the blood. Lowering your cholesterol can help prevent heart disease and hardening of the arteries, conditions that can lead to heart attack, stroke, and vascular disease.
Use Atvast as directed by your doctor.
- Take Atvast by mouth with or without food.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may increase the amount of Atvast in your blood, which may increase your risk for serious side effects. The risk may be greater with large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice. Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice (eg, more than one quart daily). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Atvast.
- Continue to take Atvast even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Atvast, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Atvast.
Store Atvast at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Atvast out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Atorvastatin Calcium.
Do NOT use Atvast if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Atvast
- you have liver problems or unexplained abnormal liver function tests
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), itraconazole, or mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Atvast. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low blood pressure, a serious infection, or a history of seizures
- if you have metabolism, hormonal, or electrolyte problems
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of liver problems or alcohol abuse
- if you have recently had major surgery, a serious injury, or a stroke.
Some medicines may interact with Atvast. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiodarone, azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), colchicine, diltiazem, fibrates (eg, clofibrate, gemfibrozil), fluconazole, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), imatinib, immunosuppressants (eg, cyclosporine), macrolides (eg, erythromycin), mibefradil, nefazodone, niacin, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (eg, delavirdine), streptogramins (eg, dalfopristin), telithromycin, vasopressin receptor antagonists (eg, conivaptan), verapamil, or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of muscle or kidney problems
- Bosentan, carbamazepine, efavirenz, rifampin, or St. John's wort because they may decrease Atvast's effectiveness
- Digoxin, hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), or spironolactone because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Atvast.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Atvast may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Atvast may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Atvast with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Drinking alcohol daily or in large amounts may increase the risk of liver problems with Atvast. Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while you are taking Atvast.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Atvast before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Women should use effective birth control while taking Atvast. Check with your doctor if you have questions about using birth control.
- Report any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness to your doctor right away, especially if you also have a fever or general body discomfort.
- Lab tests, including blood cholesterol levels and liver function tests, may be performed while you use Atvast. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Atvast should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 10 years old and in those who have not reached puberty; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Atvast if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Atvast is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Atvast.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; gas; headache; stomach pain or upset; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bone, joint, or tendon pain; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; flu-like symptoms; joint pain; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever or fatigue); painful or frequent urination; pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Following the safety recommendations and taking into consideration contraindications, warnings and precautions will decrease the risk of experiencing unwanted reactions and side effects. However, patients, who are hypersensitive to the components of the drug, can witness mild to severe adverse reactions listed below. Contact your doctor or online medical specialist to eliminate the risk of serious consequences. Seek medical assistance the moment you have noticed the following side effects:
- lower back or side pain
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- painful or difficult urination
- stuffy or runny nose
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- back pain
- belching or excessive gas
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- heartburn, indigestion, or stomach discomfort
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of appetite
- trouble sleeping
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- dark-colored urine
- joint pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center sore
- red, irritated eyes
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Appetite increased
- black, tarry stools
- bloody nose
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- difficulty seeing at night
- excessive muscle tone or tension
- fruit-like breath odor
- groin or scrotum pain
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased body movements
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- increased sensitivity to touch or pain
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- loss of bladder control
- loss of sexual ability, drive, or desire
- menstrual bleeding occurring earlier or lasting longer than usual
- mental depression
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- slurred speech
- swollen or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
- unable to move or feel face
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- weight loss
|Accession Number||DB01076 (APRD00055)|
>98% bound to plasma proteins
Generally well-tolerated. Side effects may include myalgia, constipation, asthenia, abdominal pain, and nausea. Other possible side effects include myotoxicity (myopathy, myositis, rhabdomyolysis) and hepatotoxicity. To avoid toxicity in Asian patients, lower doses should be considered.
14 hours, but half-life of HMG-CoA inhibitor activity is 20-30 hours due to longer-lived active metabolites
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Australia, including the following:
- Blue Mountains
- Broken Hill
- Wagga Wagga