I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with pharoptima.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% (Brand name: Procardia)
Acerdil Adalat 2-Phasen Adalat A.P. Adalat CC Adalat CR Adalat Eins Adalat GITS Adalat L Adalat LA Adalat LA Retard Adalat LP Adalat Oros Adalat Prolonged Release Adalat Retard Adalat SL Adalat XL Adalat-Crono Adalate Adalate retard Adanif Adanif XL Adco-Vascard Adefin XL Adipen Adipine MR Adipine XL Afeditab CR Amarkor Anifed Antrolin Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% Apo Nifed Apo Nifed PA Apo-nifed Apo-Nifed PA Apo-Nifedipine Aprical long Arrow Nifedipine XR Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.31AUD||$21.21AUD||$99.73AUD $78.51AUD|
|90 pills||$1.19AUD||$42.43AUD||$149.59AUD $107.16AUD|
|120 pills||$1.13AUD||$63.65AUD||$199.45AUD $135.80AUD|
|180 pills||$1.07AUD||$106.07AUD||$299.18AUD $193.11AUD|
|270 pills||$1.03AUD||$169.71AUD||$448.77AUD $279.06AUD|
|360 pills||$1.01AUD||$233.38AUD||$598.36AUD $364.99AUD|
Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% is used for treating certain kinds of angina (chest pain). Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% is a calcium channel blocking agent. It works by interfering with the normal action of calcium in blood vessel constriction (relaxes the blood vessels) and heart muscle contraction (heart may beat with less force and pump out less blood) and nerve conduction in the heart (heart may beat more slowly and more regularly). Calcium channel blockers are used to dilate (widen) the arteries of the heart and other arteries (reduce angina chest pain and reduce elevated blood pressure), and stabilize the heart rhythm in conditions in which the heart is beating too fast or in an irregular rhythm (antiarrhythmic effects).
Use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% as directed by your doctor.
- Take Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% by mouth with or without food.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%.
- Swallow Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%.
Store Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Nifedipine.
Do NOT use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart valve problems, heart failure, heart shock, heart disease, had a heart attack, swelling of the hands or feet, a slow heart rate, low blood pressure, or fluid in your lungs
- if you have recently had or will be having surgery, or if you have recently stopped taking a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol).
Some medicines may interact with Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, or rifampin because they may decrease Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%'s effectiveness
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), cimetidine, cyclosporine, fluconazole, fluoxetine, imatinib, itraconazole, ketanserin, magnesium salts (eg, injectable magnesium sulfate), quinazolines (eg, metolazone), quinidine, or ranitidine because side effects, including very low blood pressure, may occur
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), cyclosporine, digoxin, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), ketanserin, lithium, theophylline, vinca alkaloids (eg, vincristine) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased
- Quinidine, theophylline, or vinca alkaloids (eg, vincristine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Proper dental care is important while you are taking Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%. Brush and floss your teeth and visit the dentist regularly.
- Use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% while you are pregnant. It is not known if Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5%, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; flushing; giddiness; headache; heat sensation; heartburn; lightheadedness; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); irregular pulse; shortness of breath; swelling of the feet or hands; tender, bleeding, or swollen gums.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Following the safety recommendations and taking into consideration contraindications, warnings and precautions will decrease the risk of experiencing unwanted reactions and side effects. However, patients, who are hypersensitive to the components of the drug, can witness mild to severe adverse reactions listed below. Contact your doctor or online medical specialist to eliminate the risk of serious consequences. Seek medical assistance the moment you have noticed the following side effects:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the eyes
- blood in the urine or stools
- bloody stools
- bluish color
- blurred vision
- body aches or pain
- changes in skin color
- cold sweats
- dark urine
- difficulty with swallowing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- dryness or soreness of throat
- ear congestion or pain
- extra heartbeats
- eye pain
- feeling unusually cold
- general tiredness and weakness
- headache, severe and throbbing
- increased urge to urinate during the night
- irritation in the mouth
- large, hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- nasal congestion
- neck pain
- no blood pressure or pulse
- noisy breathing
- pain in the groin or genitals
- pain or burning while urinating
- painful or difficult urination
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- redness and swelling of the gums
- redness in the whites of the eyes
- runny nose
- shakiness and unsteady walk
- sharp back pain just below ribs
- skin rash
- small clicking, bubbling, or rattling sounds in the lung when listening with a stethoscope
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stopping of heart
- swelling around the eyes
- swollen glands
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vision changes
- voice changes
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- waking to urinate at night
- yellow eyes and skin
- Acid or sour stomach
- ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- cracks in the skin
- difficulty with moving
- excessive muscle tone
- fear or nervousness
- feeling sad or empty
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- itching, pain, redness, swelling, tenderness, or warmth on the skin
- lack of appetite
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of heat from the body
- loss of interest or pleasure
- loss of strength or energy
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- lower back or side pain
- muscle pain or weakness
- muscle stiffness
- muscle tension or tightness
- pain or burning in the throat
- red, swollen skin
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- scaly skin
- severe sunburn
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- swelling of the breasts or breast soreness in both females and males
- trouble concentrating
- unable to sleep
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- difficult or labored breathing
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth
- muscle cramps
- rapid weight gain
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- shortness of breath
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual weight gain or loss
- feeling of indigestion
- mood changes
- pain in the chest below the breastbone
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- Blue lips and fingernails
- chest congestion
- chest pain
- coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum
- decreased urine output
- difficult, fast, or noisy breathing, sometimes with wheezing
- dilated neck veins
- extreme fatigue
- increased sweating
- irregular breathing
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pale skin
- severe unusual tiredness or weakness
- troubled breathing
- Abnormal ejaculation
- bloody nose
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- decreased sexual performance or desire
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- full feeling
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased need to urinate
- joint stiffness
- leg cramps or pain
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- passing gas
- passing urine more often
- stuffy nose
- trouble sleeping
|Accession Number||DB01115 (APRD00590)|
Symptoms of overdose include dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, severe drop in blood pressure, slurred speech, and weakness. LD50=494 mg/kg (orally in mice); LD50=1022 mg/kg (orally in rats)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Australia, including the following:
- Blue Mountains
- Broken Hill
- Wagga Wagga