I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with pharoptima.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Aquimod (Brand name: Aldara)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|2 creams||$38.81AUD||$17.43AUD||$95.05AUD $77.63AUD|
|3 creams||$35.91AUD||$34.85AUD||$142.58AUD $107.73AUD|
|4 creams||$34.46AUD||$52.28AUD||$190.10AUD $137.83AUD|
|5 creams||$33.59AUD||$69.70AUD||$237.63AUD $167.93AUD|
|6 creams||$33.00AUD||$87.13AUD||$285.16AUD $198.02AUD|
|7 creams||$32.59AUD||$104.56AUD||$332.68AUD $228.12AUD|
|8 creams||$32.28AUD||$121.98AUD||$380.21AUD $258.22AUD|
|9 creams||$32.04AUD||$139.41AUD||$427.73AUD $288.32AUD|
|10 creams||$31.84AUD||$156.84AUD||$475.26AUD $318.42AUD|
Aquimod (imiquimod) is an immune response modifier. Aquimod is used to treat actinic keratosis (a condition caused by too much sun exposure) on the face and scalp.
Aquimod (for the skin) is also used to treat a minor form of skin cancer called superficial basal cell carcinoma, when surgery would not be an appropriate treatment.
Aquimod also treats genital warts that appear on the outside of the body, but this medicine is not a cure for genital warts. Imiquimod may be used in adults and children who are at least 12 years.
Aquimod may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Use Aquimod as directed by your doctor.
- Before applying Aquimod, wash your hands and wash the skin area to be treated. Allow the skin to dry for at least 10 minutes before applying the medicine. Always wash your hands after applying the medicine also. Do not use Aquimod on areas of broken, wounded, or burned skin. Wait until these conditions have healed before using Aquimod.
- Aquimod is normally used 2 to 5 times per week for up to 16 weeks. How you use this medication will depend on the condition you are treating. Follow your doctor's instructions.
- If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and wait until the next time you are getting ready for bed to use the medicine. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Aquimod at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not freeze. Keep each packet unopened until you are ready to use it.
Do NOT use Aquimod if you have any of these or other conditions:
sunburn or other skin problems;
a weak immune system or autoimmune disorder;
if you have recently been treated for actinic keratosis or genital warts with surgery or other medications; or
if you have recently received a bone marrow transplant or cord blood transplant.
Avoid getting Aquimod in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips. Do not place the cream in your rectum, vagina, or urethra. If it does get into any of these areas, rinse with water. Do not use Aquimod on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin.
Avoid using other medications on the areas you treat with Aquimod unless your doctor tells you to.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Aquimod can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
Avoid having unprotected sex. Imiquimod is not a cure for genital warts, and it will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, HIV, syphilis, and trichomoniasis. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent transmission during sex.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Aquimod: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Wash off the medicine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious skin reaction such as severe itching, burning, oozing, bleeding, or skin changes where the medicine is applied.
Stop using Aquimod and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as flu symptoms such as fever, chills, body aches, tired feeling, swollen glands. When treating genital warts around the vagina, if you have severe swelling or urination problems, stop using Aquimod and call your doctor right away.
Following the safety recommendations and taking into consideration contraindications, warnings and precautions will decrease the risk of experiencing unwanted reactions and side effects. However, patients, who are hypersensitive to the components of the drug, can witness mild to severe adverse reactions listed below. Contact your doctor or online medical specialist to eliminate the risk of serious consequences. Seek medical assistance the moment you have noticed the following side effects:
- Blisters on the skin
- body aches or pain
- difficulty with breathing
- ear congestion
- itching in the genital or other skin areas
- loss of voice
- open sores or scabs on the skin
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- redness of the skin (severe)
- shortness of breath or troubled breathing
- skin rash
- sore throat
- stuffy or runny nose
- tightness of the chest or wheezing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Burning or stinging of the skin (mild)
- flaking of the skin
- mild headache
- pain, soreness, or tenderness of the skin (mild)
- redness of the skin (mild)
- swelling at place of application
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- chest pain
- cold flu-like symptoms
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- frequent urge to urinate
- joint stiffness or swelling
- lower back or side pain
- lump in the abdomen or stomach
- persistent non-healing sore
- pink growth on the skin
- pounding in the ears
- reddish patch or irritated area
- severe headache
- shiny bump on the skin
- slow or fast heartbeat
- swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
- white, yellow or waxy scar-like area
- Back pain
- lightening of the treated skin
Incidence Not Known
- Blue lips and fingernails
- coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum
- dilated neck veins
- extreme fatigue
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- irregular breathing
- nausea or vomiting
- pain in the shoulders, arms, jaw, or neck
- slurred speech
- sudden and severe inability to speak
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- temporary blindness
- weakness in the arm or leg on one side of the body
- weight gain
|Accession Number||DB00724 (APRD01030)|
|Protein binding||Not Available|
Symptoms of overdose include flu-like symptoms, such as fever, fatigue, headache, nausea, diarrhoea and muscle pain.
20 hours (topical dose), 2 hours (subcutaneous dose)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Australia, including the following:
- Blue Mountains
- Broken Hill
- Wagga Wagga